You want your assets and investments to be succeeded by your family and future generation or whoever you desired.
● Consider provisions set out under Intestate Succession Act (Cap. 146).
● The law sets out specific rules on who would receive your estate and this would not take into account any specific intentions you may have.
● Retirement Income Planning during golden years is part of estate planning.
Estate planning as a business owner may not have been a priority for you in the past.
● Having a suitable plan in place will grant peace of mind that if anything were to happen, your business would be able to carry on with as little disruption as possible.
● Set up Buy & Sell Agreement or Exit to cushion impact of triggered events
● Holding company or Family Office Creation